1. Students should not bring cell phones, ipods, or any
other gadgets to school. If a student is caught with
any of the above, the same will be confiscated and strict disciplinary action will be taken against him/her
2. No books, magazines or papers (other than
prescribed text books or library books) shot
brought to the school without the Principe
3. Students should not bring CDs or pen drives to
school without the prior permission of the Principal.
4. The school will not be responsible if a child brings
money to school and if it is lost or stolen.
5. Students must take care of their own text books and
notebooks, pencil box, calculator, tiffin box, water
bottle etc. The school will not be responsible for
any article lost by the student.
6. The name, registration number, class and section
of the pupil should be clearly written on all their