1. Speaking in Hindi is not allowed within the School premises.
2. Avoid vulgarity in talk and behavior.
3. Students should accept whatever work is
assigned to them.
4. They should never cheat or use unfair means.
5. They should always speak the truth.
6. Students should respect the beauty of the
classroom and of the school premises and report
any damage that they may observe.
7. Students should respect their teachers and wish
them any time they meet them in the school or
8. They should not bunk classes at any time of the
9. They should take pride in wearing their school
10. They should be recognized not by their school
uniform but by their behaviour as students of
Kerala Public School.
11. Students below 18 yrs. of age should not bring
any other vehicle except bicycles to school.
12. It is compulsory for the students to wear helmets
If they Bringing vehicles to school, (Applicable for +2 students only).After three warnings if a student is seen without a helmet, he/she will be issued a transfer Certificate.
Quote of the day
Your kids require you most of all to love them for who they are, not to spend your whole time trying to correct them.
Late A. P. R. Nair Founded Kerala Public School Trust in 1992 under which six English Medium Schools, two Hindi Medium Schools and five free Afternoon Schools function.
Mrs Vijayam Kartha the Vice Chairperson, Kerala Public School Trust, Jamshedpur and the Director, Kerala Samajam Hindi School.